(News & happenings from/with/including/for our poets&writers)
Haunting the Last House on Holland Island, Fallen into the Bay (Porkbelly Press, 2016)
by Sarah Ann Winn
- Portage (Sundress Publications), Sarah’s e-chap, was featured on cahoodaloodaling.
- Curious about Winn’s chapbooks & inspiration for them? You can check out an interview over at Tepid Autumn.
- Haunting the Last House on Holland Island is available for pre-order and is due to release September 6, 2016!
A Map of the Farm Three Miles from the End of Happy Hollow Road (forthcoming, 2016)
by Amorak Huey
- an interview on The Sundress Blog about writing routine & poetry!
- “The Oaks at the Edge of the Driveway” appears in Stirring. **
- “The Ditch Around the Edge of the Garden” appears in DIALOGIST. **
- “The Barn at the End of the Path” and “The Rabbit Cages Under the Grape Arbor” appear in The Collapsar. **
**poems from Huey’s Porkbelly Press chapbook.
- Sonya’s essay on otherness, straddling culture/identity, fantasy, the politics of forgetting, language, and other kinds of things: “Mothertonguetied: The Fantasy of Belonging.”
bindweed & crow poison: small poems of stray girls, fierce women (Porkbelly Press, 2016)
by Robin Turner
- bindweed & crow poison was released 31 August 2016!
- Chen’s poem “Ode to Reading Rimbaud in Lubbock, Texas” is up over on Buzzfeed!