End of year news (December!) for our Porkbelly Press poets & writers:
- “I Woke Up, I Found Her, That’s All I Know” is up at Rogue Agent!
- “The Monkey On My Back” is up in the December issue of Glass.
- You can listen to two poems by Sarah up at FreezeRay!
- “Coronation,” a sonnet crown, was nominated for a Pushcart by Pittsburgh Poetry Review.
- Anita’s poem “Avowal” won the Gwendolyn Brooks Poetry Award.
Love Me, Anyway (Porkbelly Press, 2018)
by Minadora Macheret
- “Baba Yaga: Her Almost Origin Story” from bramble & thorn was nominated for a Pushcart Prize.
- “Watching Underworld, Inc Episode 3: Human Cargo” from Mexicamericana was nominated for a Pushcart Prize.
- “Hellhound, Lost” from Feeding the Dead was nominated for a Pushcart Prize.
- “My Mother Is Certain” from Daughter Shaman Sings Blood Anthem was nominated for a Pushcart Prize.
Blackbird Whitetail Redhand (Porkbelly Press, 2018)
by Lindsay Lusby
- We’re working on finishing up the design of the cover for this chapbook. Lindsay blogged some thoughts about letterpress. Blackbird Whitetail Redhand will ship in early 2018.